Ordering with a credit account (Organisation Only)
We are delighted to accept orders ‘on account’ from establishments if you are a limited company, registered charity or public sector funded organisation. You can send us your official purchase orders by post, fax, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (02890319360)or selecting the order on account button (pictured)
Please note the following terms and conditions apply:
· Your order is not officially placed until it has been verified and confirmed with the relevant organisation.
· Please ensure the delivery address provided is for the organisation, as orders can only be delivered to the organisation address. You must provide the organisation name and a contact number.
· We will contact organisations directly to verify order and confirm best way of processing.
· Depending on organisation account and order value items will either be sent:
o when payment is received (proforma sent and payment made via BACS, Credit card or Paypal)
o when deposit is paid
o with 30 days invoice
· Please add your organisation’s purchase order number if applicable.
· By selecting on account you are confirming you have the authority to place an order on behalf of the organisation.
· Learning SPACE reserves the right to reject or withdraw the account.
· Accounts are only available for Schools and Organisations within the UK and Ireland.
o If you are an international school or establishment a 30day invoice account is not available. Please register and pay via credit card or Paypal. Alternatively choose Order on Account. You will be emailed relevant BACs information.
· Invoice will be sent when items are all dispatched
· Named person must be authorised by the school/childcare establishment to buy on their behalf.
For instore credit account orders:
When placing an order in-store simply choose the items you would like. Order confirmation will be provided. Once authorised, you will be invoiced with a 30day credit and your goods can be either collected or delivery can be arranged.
If your organisation would like to select items from our Belfast store and take them immediately, prior notice (preferably by phone) is needed by an authorised buyer. An in-store authorisation code (which can take up to 3 days due to security checks) will be given once verified. Items can be collected on the day and an invoice sent to the organisation. ID must be shown in store.
Northern Ireland Education Library Board (ELB) Discount*
o Learning SPACE offers 10% savings to ELB establishments. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or sales items. Discounts are not applicable on certain items marked with a *. Only authorised persons may use the discount. Please contact us for your account code. Orders must be delivered to your organisation.